Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rainy Dayz

Today is another rainy day.  I wonder what today will bring...yesterday on my way out of JoAnn's it started pouring much worse than it was when I went inside.  Well, Abigail didn't have a hoodie on...so I had to take my little sweatshirt off and wrap it around her so she wouldn't get too wet.  I didn't think it through completely, 'cause now I was completely wet!  Oh well, the joys of a rainy day.  While I was at JoAnn's though I got a new cartridge, so my day wasn't ruined :-)  I picked up Life's a Beach (not new to the world, just new to me).  I can't wait to make some cute things!!  So, I'm thinking I need to turn on the Cricut and get scrappin' 'cause I'm sure not going for a walk in this weather!
Have a lovely Wednesday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment