Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Makin' Invites







I've been having a lot of fun making baby shower invitations for a friend.  I started last night after I got the stuff from her and I'm finishing up today.  I didn't know it would be so easy to make something for someone else.  At first I thought I'd never start 'cause I didn't exactly know what my friend wanted them to look like...But then I just started putting them together and it all clicked.  I used my Cricut for the baseball diamond cut(Everyday Paper Dolls), but everything else is stuff my friend bought at JoAnn's.  I made 12 all together with 3 different "designs".  The big A is for the baby's name...Andrew.  All I have to add is the info about the shower, but otherwise I'M DONE!  :-D  I'd definitely make invites/cards for someone else again!

2 comments:

  1. These are really precious! How cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I wish I had a little of your craftiness in me, or at least I wish I had a crafty friend like you.

    Elena

    ReplyDelete