Thursday, June 28, 2012

SCRAP-BO

A bunch of friends and I have taken the "bunko" idea and decided we need a Scrap-bo Night!  Actually it will be a day (10am-4pm)...but we don't need to get technical ;-).  I took it upon myself to be in charge of the game boards and prize baggies for the day.  I think they turned out cute for how quickly I put them together. 

Luckily I've been a good girl and saved my wrappers from when
I buy scrappy things...so I'm reusing a bunch of them for this project.  :-)

The base tags are a piece of cardstock cut at 6" x  4" and then folded in half.
The white cardstock is cut at 5" x 1 1/2".
Then I just ran a strip of adhesive along the inside of the folded base cardstock before
attaching it to the baggies...The baggies open at the bottom, so I don't need to worry about filling them first before putting the tags on.  :-)

I decided to make a "stickle" embellishment.  I used my Simply Charmed
cartridge and cut out the glue bottle.  I modified it a bit and am only cutting
out a few of the pieces so it looks just right.

It's not the straightest...but, the "scrapbo" title was cut from  the Jubilee cartridge
and I used the shadow button at 1 1/2" ...I added stickles to my
embellishment and now the prize baggies are ready to be stuffed. :-)
I hope our Scrap-bo Day goes well and that we all get a lot of scrapbooking done...we better, my Scrap-bo cards should keep everyone busy enough!  Happy Scrapp

No comments:

Post a Comment