Saturday, June 15, 2013

Graduation Cards

I had fun making these grad cards the other night.  I have to squeeze in the scrappy/card time when I can, and luckily these turned out well (1:00am crafting doesn't always go according to plan). For the first two cards I used the stamp that I put together the other day for the graduation announcements that I made.  I figured I'd get the most out of it :)  

 Recipe: Star brads, hunter green ribbon scrap, silver sticker numbers, white cardstock(stamped on), black cardstock(overlay), beige cardstock(base), silver ink.
 Recipe: Black circle brad, white cardstock(stamped on), gold cardstock(ovrelay), black cardstock(card base), salmonish polka dot ribbon, black sticker numbers, cuttlebug, cuttlebug folder 'traffic'
Recipe: White cardstock(stamped on), silver cardstock(overlay), black cardstock(card base), transparent ribbon scrap, silver sticker numbers, cuttlebug, cuttlebug folder 'divine swirl'

I think they all turned out great and I'm so proud of the grads they are going to :)
~Sarahendipity

No comments:

Post a Comment