Monday, August 6, 2012

Pop-Up Card using Honeycomb paperpad by Inky Antics

"I wish I'd have thought of that"  ;-)
Think about party decorations...the table centerpieces that would stand up on their own with the honeycomb paper that you had to unfold.  The people at Inky Antics took this honeycomb paper and took it a step further.  They have a whole line called Honeycomb Pop that uses this paper and stamps to make Pop-Up cards.  This is one I made, not using their stamp set...I am going to HAVE to purchase a stamp set though because they are so darn cute!!  
RECIPE:
Cuttlebug folders;
"Divine Swirls"
"Tiny Bubbles"
"Polka Dots"
"Seeing Spots"
Free hand cut outs of balloons
Honeycomb paperpad in Rainbow by Inky Antics
"Happy Birthday" stamp
Smile saying stamp
Yellow/pink/orange/blue scraps of paper
Peach colored string
5x7 size card

xoxo <3  I really loved making the Pop-Up balloon...I can't wait to use more 
of the Honeycomb Pop line by Inky Antics in the future!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment